B Sharp Busking Festival On Saturday 25th of May, Lyme Regis based music making charity ‘B Sharp’ is offering you the chance to hear a vast selection of new and exciting
B Sharp Busking Festival
On Saturday 25th of May, Lyme Regis based music making charity ‘B Sharp’ is offering you the chance to hear a vast selection of new and exciting local musicians perform, as well as the opportunity to take the stage yourself, in the annual B Sharp Busking Festival.
There will also be a interactive elements provided for all, from singers just starting out to polished performers. The festival offers the chance to join an electronic jam session, take part in a drum circle, or even go solo with a ‘Play Me’ piano or ‘Play Me’ drums.
LOCATION: Welcome Desk is in Jubilee Pavilion (Marine Parade shelters) by the ‘Play Me’ Piano
REGISTRATION: In advance via email@example.com or on the day at the Welcome Desk
There’s lots happening on the day:-
- Busking – all around Lyme and the seafront – 11am – 5 pm
- Be In A Band – various young bands perform
- ‘Play Me’ Piano and Open Mic – Jubilee Pavilion – 11am – 5pm
- ‘Play Me’ Drums –2-4pm by the beach huts – come along and have a go.
- Pop Up Choir –2-4pm in the Lister Room, above Marine Shelter – meet at Marine Shelter at 1.50pm
- Ukuele Performance and Workshop with the Lyme Luggers – 1-2pm at the Marine Parade Shelters
- Family workshop making Instruments from recycled material 2-4pm at the Marine Shelters – with Plastics Free Lyme Regis
B Sharp is a music charity, based in Lyme Regis offering a broad, inclusive programme of music, singing, participation, creation, performance and development for young people from early ears to adulthood, and from a wide variety of backgrounds across West Dorset/East Devon. We build personal, social, enterprise and leadership skills so participants and our young workforce of music leaders develop as people, musicians and citizens.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Marine Parade, Lyme Regis, West Dorset, DT7 3JF